Hi! I'm Natalie, I'm a qualified ESL teacher from London, and I have a "clear" British accent. I have a degree in English and American literature, and I specialise in helping upper intermediate and advanced English learners. Book a trial lesson if you want to grow your vocabulary, explore cultural issues and hone in on any persistent grammatical errors.
I always plan lessons based on students' needs and interests, so tell me about yourself, your English goals and your hobbies!
- 120-hour CELTA teaching certificate with real classroom experience
- Undergraduate degree in English and American literature
- I also have a full time job as a content editor
I can help with:
- Differences between British English and American English
- Total skills practice (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- Learning real English with authentic texts and articles
- Grammar exercises to target your weakest areas or persistent errors
- Business English for meetings, interviews and emails
- Developing your written English to the highest standard
Which languages do I speak?
- I have advanced German
- I have intermediate Spanish
- I am always googling the etymology of words to see how languages relate to each other!
My own interests include travelling, cooking, reading, history, podcasts, comedy, documentaries, and crime shows.