1200+ hours of experience teaching English in China, Austria, and Italy, to students aged 4-65 with varying levels of English. I am TEFL qualified and I'm currently studying for my CELT-P and CertTESOL certificates. I have a BA(hons) in Film and TV, and I love getting to know new people from different cultures.
What will a lesson with me look like?
Well, I believe in order to learn, you must have fun. That's why my lessons focus on learning through conversation, games and engaging activities. You will find yourself in a relaxed atmosphere, working at your own pace, with a focus on fluency. If you'd like to get started, go ahead and book a trial lesson! I look forward to meeting you.
Austrian Bilingual Classroom Initiative - Various locations, Austria
• Teach week long English projects at schools throughout Austria over a six month period. • Planning lessons based on a Cambridge/Trinity College London defined criteria. • Regularly observe and am observed by senior teachers and peers. • Occasional involvement in teaching a virtual classroom. • Lesson plans graded by senior teachers and Trinity College London.
2017 - 2017
Bell Beyond English Language Learning - Various locations, Italy
• Taught at several two week summer camps, developing the core skills of students aged eight to thirteen. • Followed and adapted a set programming guide to the needs of each classroom. • Lived with host families, guiding their English language skills as well as developing my own Italian language skills.
2016 - 2016
Worlin Foreign Language School - Shijiazhuang, China
• Developed the English speaking and listening skills of students aged four to 65. • Recruited new students through demo classes. • Represented the company at various schools with Q&A’s and guest lectures. • Developed my own communication and adaptability in a testing environment. • Planned and tailored curriculum-based lessons to the specific needs of each class.
2015 - 2015
Documentary Academy Wales Network - Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
• Trusted to oversee the work of college level students. • Offered advice and considerations, as applicable. • Facilitated networking opportunities. • Helped students to overcome unforeseeable obstacles. • Taught the fundamentals of the equipment and aided their use of editing software.
2014 - 2015
Exploding Fish - Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
• Developed the improvisational skills of 40 adults on a weekly basis.
2009 - 2009
Monnow Primary School - Newport, Wales, UK
• Mentored children and provided assistance with their school work and personal issues. • Developed the communication skills necessary for working with children.