Are you a new student? Here's your chance to save 15% on your first lesson with me!
Hi, everyone! My name is Alexandra, I'm 25 years old and I'm a Russian language teacher. I studied in the Urals, in Ekaterinburg, the city where Asia meets Europe. I have a bachelor's degree in philology and I love everything about studying and teaching languages and culture. One of the most important parts of my lifestyle and work is traveling across Russia and studying the history of the ethnic groups living in Russia. I travelled to Karelia, lived in the Caucasus near Elbrus, in the east near the Sea of Japan. At the moment I live and teach Russian in St. Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia. In my lessons I try to to show students the diversity and richness of Russian culture.
If you choose to learn Russian with me, here's what you can expect:
1. Structured, effective and unusual exercises and materials.
2. Results and new language skills after each lesson.
3. For each student, I offer a unique learning style, shaped by the student's memorization style, number of lessons per week and preferences.
4. I prefer to give my students homework, as I believe it significantly increases the efficiency of the classes.
5. I always send the material of each lesson to the student so that he can view and print it out I always send the material of each lesson to the student so that he can view and print it out if needed.