Preparing for the IELTS exam? Are you a business professional?
I am experienced with examining and tutoring students for IELTS (Academic + General) since 2012.
I have helped over 90+ students reach their target score.
In regards to Business English, my previous clients include Amazon, IBM, Ducati, Dolce and Gabbana, and Apple. I have carried out Business English courses at home and in-company that focus on negotiating, presentations and confidence in speaking with clients.
What is included in my hourly rate/5 lesson package?
- engaging activities with constructive correction
- language coaching to help you speak professionally
- self-correction tools and activities
- a PDF or .DOC file at the end of the lesson which contains feedback and errors/homework activities
- feedback or help in between lessons
- guaranteed progress if you use the tools I give you both inside and outside of the lesson
- For my conversation lessons, you will do 70% of the talking, and I will provide constructive corrections and constant feedback.
Who am I?
I am a PROFESSIONAL Canadian teacher with 8 years of international experience. With me, you will have an engaging and professional class, with homework and study materials included. I will also send you a PDF file with grammar points and vocabulary discussed during the lesson.
I have extensive training in tutoring and examining potential IELTS students who are doing both the Academic and General test. I can help you with specific speaking suggestions for IELTS parts 1, 2, and 3, including pronunciation and intonation skills that an IELTS examiner will look for. I can help you achieve your best score using time management skills for writing tasks 1 and 2.
5 Lesson IELTS COURSE - For students who have only one month of preparation time and are nearing the date of their exam.
10 Lesson IELTS COURSE - For students who have more than one month of preparation time available.
***Policy please read*****
*I will not reschedule any lessons under the 24 hour limit. The student must do this independently as soon as possible otherwise the lesson is considered completed.
I base my lessons on the communicative teaching approach. We can work on grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation, but the most important thing is to put it into practice through conversation (learning materials included)!
I hope to speak to you soon!