When two singular subjects are connected by or, use a singular verb. The same is true for either/ or and neither/ nor.
* James or Sarah is coming tonight.
* Either coffee or tea is fine.
* Neither James nor Sarah was late.
Quiz and recap from previous posts:
1. The first letter of the first word in a sentence should be
2. The order of a basic positive sentence is
3. Every sentence must have a subject and
4. A plural subject needs
Stay tuned tomorrow for the answers and more simple grammar rules.
Don't forget to book your next class with me. 😊